Notpaper Derby United Kingdom
2 months ago
Our client is a leading groundworks sub-contractor based in the East Midlands area, the company have been trading for over 30 years, customers include Bellway Homes, Keepmoat Homes, St Modwen Homes, Kier Living, Miller Homes, Countryside and Redrow Homes.
The company are growing and looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial Team. Reporting to a Commercial Director, you will be responsible for managing various projects from tender stage through to final account ensuring the smooth financial management of projects under your control.
• Monthly valuations
• Ensure site cost control.
• Liaising with project teams on a daily basis
• Liaise with client QS's and construction personnel on a daily basis regarding construction matters, variations
• Managing Quantity Surveyors or Junior Quantity Surveyor
• Prepare quotes for variation works and submit to client QS's for approval.
• Take off foundations, drainage, external works for tendering... purposes
• Procurement and selection of specialist subcontractor appointment and accounts
• Degree in Quantity Surveying (preferred but not essential)
• Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor or a Senior Quantity Surveyor
• Experience of working for a Residential Groundworks sub-contractor
• Good technical and contractual knowledge
• Computer literate
• Highly motivated and keen to progress within the company
Competitive salary and package on offer. Call us now for an interview on ask for John Ashcroft
Senior Quantity Surveyor Derby jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.