BK Management Consulting Limited
BK Management Consulting Limited Lusaka Zambia
2 weeks ago
The job holder is a skilled and qualified practitioner whose role is pivotal to any organization with a workforce. They are responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll.
Direct Reporting Relationship : Manager Human Resources
Indirect Reporting Relationship: Line Management
a) Workforce Planning
• Conduct manpower planning and scheduling activities to ensure that work operations have the appropriate quality and quantity of talent at the time it is required, in order to ensure work output is realized.
b) Recruitment and Selection
• Prepare job descriptions, advertise vacant positions, and manage the employment process within the stipulated guidelines of the Service Level Agreements.
• Orientate new employees and training existing employees.
c) Performance and Productivity Management
• Monitor employee performance and... ensure that all deliverables are met within the stipulated timelines
• Communicate with staff about issues affecting their performance.
• Ensure that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
• Set rewards and recognition targets, and Motivation strategies.
d) Employee and Labour Relations
• Oversee the health and safety of all employees and the ensure adherence to all stipulated health and safety standards.
• Administer the company disciplinary process and ensure compliance to eth requisite standards and the law, while acting as employee champion and management advisor.
• Conduct and action employee satisfaction surveys to ensure employee engagement and productivity.
• When called upon, act as conduit for communication with employee representatives
e) Human Capital Shared Service Administration
• Ensure the meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits inputs into payroll in a timely manner.
• Effectively manage Employee Records through the maintenance of accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and hard copy format to ensure process trails are maintained.
• Interpret and manage staff benefits as guided by the conditions of service and staff contracts.
• Create reports on all role activities as may be required of the role and by the relevant statutory requirements.
f) Compensation and benefits
• Develop and manage job pay grades and pay scale structure.
• Mobilise information in order to maintain competitive pay rates current to the labour market.
Professional Qualification, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related Social Sciences
• Member of the ZHIRM with valid practicing license
• Familiarity with performance management tools
b) Knowledge and Attributes
• Conversant with labour legislationwith special knowledge about the Employment Code Act of 2019.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and networking skills
• Should be mature and be able to work in remote location if required
• At least Eight (8) years’ experience at Middle Management Level or above.
• Must have worked in a multicultural organization (preferably with mining background)
• Proven generalist work experience with special focus on resourcing
• Experience working in a Unionised environment an added advantage
• Experience organizing/delivering in-house training programs.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Human Resources Officer Lusaka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.