NPCC United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 weeks ago
Jobs at this level are responsible for understanding the Scope of Work and carrying-out duties related to preparation and issue of Engineering deliverables for project implementation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives allocated duties and studies Scope of Work to understand what is required. Interfaces with other disciplines to ensure integration of activities.
• Conducting inclining experiment and deadweight survey.
• Preparation of Trim & Stability Booklet.
• Prepares specifications, data sheets and undertakes calculations to meet requirements of allocated tasks.
• Co-ordinates with the Drafting Office Co-ordinator for the checking and issuing of drawings.
• Undertakes pre-engineering site surveys in order to provide input information to facilitate detailed engineering.
• Reports on work progress, bringing to notice potential problems or delays and recommends solutions.
• Prepares man-hour estimates for Engineering deliverables at the estimation stage, for... consideration in the development of the final bid.
• Supervises the preparation of material take-offs for Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects.
• Bachelors Degree in Naval Architecture
• 6 years Engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
11 years Design experience in Naval Architecture with stress in:
• Stability of barges/ships during transportation, lifting and loadout
• Ballasting calculations for lifting, loadout, transportation and launching
• Longitudinal Strength calculations
• Modification/Repair of vessels
• Towing power.
• Familiarity with classification society rules and IMO regulations.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Good technical knowledge and skills.
• Good Communication skills
United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Sr. Engineer United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.