bet365 Stoke-on-Trent United Kingdom
1 week ago
The Technical Lead role plays a pivotal part in ensuring the business is at the forefront of Technology, constantly reviewing our technology posture from a security point of view whilst ensuring incumbent security technologies are fit for purpose.
The Analyst side of Information Security are a technical team with responsibility for securing data once it’s within the bounds of the organisation whilst also ensuring external threats are considered
We provide consultancy on IT security in areas such as PCI regulation, OS and system topology hardening, and work alongside all other teams to ensure IT systems are built and operated in a secure manner.
This role would suit someone with a technical background in Information Security who has then gone on to specialise in how to apply technical security. As such this role requires in-depth security knowledge.
Day to day work is fast paced and dynamic as we react to a changing landscape, both from a business priority change and... threat landscape.
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Excellent understanding of the general principles, practices and technologies of Information / Digital / Cyber Security.
• Excellent understanding of technology functions as they relate to Information Security.
• Ability to understand, analyse and apply policy against existing technical environments and identify gaps.
• Understanding of Network Infrastructure and Network Engineering topics.
• Experience of developing practical and pragmatic technical standards and procedures.
• Experience in a technical support or operations environment.
• Knowledge of developments in security technology and their application.
• Knowledge of risk management methodologies.
• Understanding of industry standard Information Security practices.
• Awareness of PCI DSS current version.
• Provide support to the Team Leader / Manager and act as deputy where required.
• Take ownership of the selection and use of tools and applications used by the Information Security team, (liaising with the other Technical Leads as required) and how they relate to our environment.
• Take a lead role in the project process to ensure that Information Security aspects are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
• Lead on security related investigations and security activities, such as Vulnerability and Penetration testing.
• Oversee the daily security operational processes acting as an escalation point where necessary.
• Ensure that system alerts from various monitoring technologies are responded to, and reporting on effectively by the team
• Creation of technical documentation.
• Interface with external bodies as necessary.
• Ensure that the Information Security Manager is appropriately informed of events that have an effect on security risk management such as nonconformity within the business and escalate appropriately.
• Develop more junior members of the team in their technical learning
Jobs in Stoke-on-Trent United Kingdom
Information Security Technical Lead Stoke-on-Trent jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.