SingHealth Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
• Work closely with Fixed Asset-Finance Shared Service team on the correct accounting and maintenance of assets in the Fixed Asset Register.
• Review of purchase requisitions of fixed assets and tracking on utilization of budget for capital expenditure.
• Liaise with and support various Departments on queries and physical verification of fixed assets.
• Analysis and reporting of both budget and actual capital expenditure.
Budget & Reporting
• Consolidate budget requests for capital expenditure.
• Prepare quarterly Financial Performance Reports by Categories.
• Prepare yearly Forecasted and Budgeted Performance Reports.
• Prepare Profit and Loss Statements of selected cost centers for management reporting.
• Review tax schedules prepared by Finance Shared Service Team for yearly tax submission.
Financial Closing Activities
• Prepare monthly journal entry for booking of drugs supplies.
• Review monthly intercompany transactions and prepare forecast of... such transactions.
• Monthly review and variance analysis of monthly expenses.
• Coordinate and participate in the yearly inventory taking exercise.
• Prepare and provide yearly schedules not prepared by the Finance Shared Service team, for audit purposes.
• Liaise with external auditors on fixed assets’ related queries and physical sighting of fixed assets.
• Undertake adhoc projects or assignments as required.
• Degree or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of SAP and good command of MS Office Applications.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Accountant, Finance Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.