Airnorth Darwin NT Australia
2 weeks ago
Airnorth are recruiting for a Full Time Data and Technical Records Officer to join the Continuing Airworthiness team. Reporting to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager the Data and Technical Records Officer is responsible for ensuring accurate data entry for the aircraft fleet.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Collection of aircraft maintenance records, workpacks and processing the data into the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
• Compiling and filing maintenance records and workpacks into appropriate log books;
• Maintaining and archiving aircraft log books, maintenance records and department files;
• Monitor and collate received maintenance records;
• Maintenance records transcription into CMMS;
• Audit and where required report inconsistencies to fleet maintenance controllers;
• Assist in preparation of maintenance work packages;
• Identify and communicate to management any hazards or health and safety issues within the... workplace.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
• Previous data entry experience within a high volume computerised environment;
• Timely and accurate data entry skills;
• Demonstrated attention to details and data matching skills;
• Computer literacy and proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel / Word / Outlook;
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal;
• Able to obtain an ASIC.
Airnorth offers a range of employee benefits including discounts on international travel, health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.
To apply for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia. As shortlisting will commence immediately, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated
Darwin NT Australia
Data & Technical Records Officer Darwin NT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.