Morgan Philips Group
Morgan Philips Group Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
My client is an International Smart Robotics company headquartered in Singapore. You can look forward to joining a company that provides a nurturing environment for leaders or people who want to make an impact in the modernizing world.
Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking to onboard a Communications Manager, who will play a critical role in managing the company's reputation, messaging and relationships with key media, investors and public.
As the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Developing and executing the company's communication plan to promote and enhance the company's reputation and relationship
• Oversee media outreach to increase brand recognition and exposure
• Coordinate and manage investor updates and presentations as well as ensuring consistent messaging and adherence to brand guidelines
• Minimum 4 to 5 years of PR, Marketing or Communications experience
• Ability to develop comprehensive communications... plan with strong knowledge of the latest communications and marketing trends
• Experience with media relations, including drafting press releases and engaging with journalists
What's in it for you
• Base Salary up to SGD6,000/month not inclusive of bonuses
• Part of a fast-growing business globally with abundance of career opportunities and progression
If you are keen to know more, please click on the Apply button or reach out to me at [email protected]
Communications Manager [Robotics / Automation] Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.