Lisbon aD School
Lisbon aD School Bracknell United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Nurseplus is looking for Support Workers in Bracknell and the surrounding areas.
Our services are available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs, mental health needs, dementia and providing care for older people.
Daily tasks can include, assisting with eating and drinking, meal preparation and planning, personal care, companionship and encouraging the service user's independence with day to day activities.
What Nurseplus Can Offer You As a Support Worker
• Annual pay increase
• Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
• Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
• Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
• Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications
• Up to £250* in referral bonuses
• Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of... amazing discounts online and on the high street
What Nurseplus Needs From You As a Support Worker
• You must be over 18 to apply
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Flexibility on travel
• A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
• An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
• T&Cs apply
Jobs in Bracknell United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.