Hong Kong Housing Society
Hong Kong Housing Society Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 weeks ago
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
• Assist to manage the performance of Consultants and Contractors on site.
• Co-ordinate with internal Divisions and relevant parties in time control and quality control of assigned projects.
• Assist to supervise and lead site teams consisting of staffs in the architectural, structural and building services disciplines.
• Monitor progress of site works of assigned projects.
• Ensure compliance with Corporate objectives in site management policies/procedures and quality standards of assigned projects.
• Make appropriate recommendations as and when required.
• Degree/Tertiary educated with... professional qualification in Building Studies, Building Services Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience.
• Familiar with the Buildings Ordinance & allied legislation / Codes of Practice and construction site safety and relevant legislations.
• Good knowledge of overall management of building construction works and technical know-how in various stages of construction as well as building materials and components.
• Strong supervisory experience.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please submit online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/ or send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Please refer to the Policy Statement on Employment Related Data under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in our website
Assistant Manager (Construction) (2-year Contract) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.