Nutreco Guelph Canada
2 weeks ago
Territory Sales Manager, Companion Animal page is loaded Territory Sales Manager, Companion Animal
Apply locations Guelph , Ontario Okotoks , Alberta time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id VAC15536
Trouw Nutrition Companion Animal, has a new opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to expand its offerings in Canada. In this newly created role, it will be the intention for this role to generate sales growth and profit, and to represent and act as an ambassador for the organization, while maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing or new customers.
The Territory Sales Manager, Companion Animal will work with our biggest, and potential customers in order to build long-term strategic partnerships.
This newly created position will be responsible for attracting and maintaining customers (typically B2B) for the long term. In order to achieve this the Territory Sales Manager will work with variety of internal departments such as... product development, technical sales advisors, marketing, customer services, pricing and others. The company will rely on this position to be the commercial driver (opening doors, closing deals etc) and relationship keeper, typically managing a small number of bigger accounts.
• Develop annual sales plan to achieve company budget.
• Implement sales plan in assigned territory.
• Maintain credit worthiness of all assigned accounts.
• Manage issues with customers concerning orders, implementation of improvement/growth opportunities, and payments.
• Utilize and manage all company resources in an efficient and effective manner.
• Create value added linkages with customers and look for operational efficiency for both our customers and Trouw Nutrition.
• Aid in the development of new products at assigned accounts utilizing company resources.
• Assist Marketing in conducting market research on trends and product analysis and create relevant reports.
• Provide customer and competitor information to management in a timely manner.
• Attend Trade events as needed
• Post Secondary Graduate - Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in animal science/nutrition.
• Strong Selling Skills with a minimum of 1-2 years sales experience in a B2B setting.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Computer skills with word processing, spreadsheet applications, presentation applications and email programs.
• Project Management skills, ability to lead team, identify necessary steps, track completion, and manage resources for project completion.
The Territory Sales Manager will have success in this position, focusing on the following:
Sales Planning and Execution
Customer Acquisition and Management
In turn we will support you in your success by offering on your first day - benefits, pension (or 401k), vacation and sales earning potential!
We are committed to employment equity, and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Our corporate values FEED your career: Passion | Inclusivity | Integrity | Trust | Curiosity. These values are engrained into our core and shape everything we do.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and aquafeed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Its two global company brands Skretting (aqua feed) and Trouw Nutrition (animal nutrition) have sales in over 90 countries.
Our purpose Feeding the Future captures a big challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. Our responsibility is twofold: we need to make a significant contribution to meeting the rapid increase in worldwide demand for food; on the other hand, we need to find the right balance in order that we can realize growth while making also responsible choices for people and planet.
We believe in three core elements to future success: strategy execution, innovation, and competence of our people. Our values; capable, caring, collaborative, and innovative are supportive of those three core elements.
To know more about us, please visit our website
Territory Sales Manager, Companion Animal Guelph jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.