AMR Temple TX United States
2 weeks ago
Located in Temple, TX
IMMEDIATE HIRING! PARAMEDIC Opportunity
$10,000 sign-on bonus with a full-time two-year commitment
$55,100.00 - $85,844.00 annually
We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced, patient care to our customers.
• Assess each call situation to determine the best course of action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
• Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical care.
• Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given.
• Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the scene and unit management as needed.
• Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
• Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow Paramedics.
• Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• State Paramedic License
• State Driver's License
• BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
• Driving record in compliance with company policy
• Pass Physical Agility Test
• Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability
Temple TX USA
Jobs in Temple TX United States
Paramedic - Located in Temple, TX jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.