University of Auckland
University of Auckland Auckland New Zealand
1 week ago
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We are on the lookout for a Teaching Technician to provide technical support to Civil and Mechanical Engineering courses at the multi-disciplinary learning spaces of the Faculty of Engineering.
• Full Time (37.5 hours per week), Permanent role.
• City location.
• Room for growth and development. Career opportunities.
• Support our students with the experience you bring.
• Proactively monitoring and maintaining Health and Safety standards within the teaching laboratories is a requirement of the University and also a legislative requirement.
Remuneration: $56,600 - $70,600 dependent on experience
For more detailed information, please refer to the Position Description.
Mō tō mātou rōpū | About the team
We have a strong supportive team culture who strive on working together as a team. They are always a call away from each other and are willing to help each other if needed.
He kōrero mōu | About you
We are looking for a candidate... who is flexible and has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Along with these core qualities, we require:
• Knowledge and/or qualification in mechanical, mechatronics or civil engineering.
• Two years’ experience in a tertiary teaching role – labs experience is advantageous.
• Strong communication skills, crucial for results as it is a strong team environment.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of 21 March 2023 to be considered. Please include your cover letter and your CV highlighting how you can meet the skills and experiences detailed above.
Please reach out to Ashveen Nand Via [email protected] for a confidential conversation. Please note we are happy to answer your questions, but we do not accept applications by email
Auckland New Zealand
Teaching Technician | Civil and Mechanical Engineering Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.