Jetfuel Agency New York NY United States
2 months ago
We are hiring a brilliant Email Marketing Manager to join our high calibre team at jetfuel.agency in Irvine, CA.
Growing your career as a Full Time Email Marketing Manager is an incredible opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in creativity, persuasion and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Email Marketing Manager at jetfuel.agency... today!
Jetfuel.agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in growing businesses within the DTC and e-commerce space. Our clients are usually between $5M - $50M in size and rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, no BS attitude and our innovative, ground-breaking digital marketing strategies. We are a small, fast-growing agency. From content to paid media, we value people who have a strategic and analytical mindset no matter what they do.
Please note that we are a fully remote agency. We are looking for people who not only have a passion for marketing but will also contribute to our agency’s culture and team.
If you want to make an impact, working with clients such as Perfect Snacks, Vive Organic or Tate's Bake Shop and join a small, fast-growing agency that offers more learning opportunities to help your career vs. any other agency, jetfuel.agency is the right place for you!
Jetfuel.agency’s team seeks an Email Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a balance of proven, data-driven performance chops and creative gusto to help achieve stellar organic results. S/he will be able to draw actionable insights from data and proactively plan the next steps.
Your typical work schedule will consist of internal calls with the team and calls with our clients (most of our clients are on a biweekly basis), conjuring up new content ideas for upcoming months, analyzing past campaign and existing flows and prepping for upcoming campaigns as well as expanding or creating new email flows. If this excites you If you have a track record of hitting goals when it comes to email marketing with a highly proactive attitude, then please keep reading!
This position is fully remote and will involve regular weekly and monthly calls.
Principal Responsibilities / Accountabilities
• Drive overall email marketing strategy and associated tactics to meet all client goals, working closely with account lead(s) and channel leads.
• This job requires a heavy dose of collaboration between team members. If you are a solo freelancer or one-person shop, this may not be for you.
• Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, strategy, and content, build and deployment of email campaigns, as well as A/B testing, measurement, and reporting
• Build and manage automated email marketing flows for our clients and ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement
• Collaborate with the Creative team to ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails
• Develop and present reports to the client regularly
• This job will require client facing interaction. You’ll be expected to represent yourself and jetfuel.agency on these calls. You may also be expected to break down complex email topics to something a non-digital marketing person could understand
• Generate and analyze data from campaigns to identify strengths and weaknesses
• Our clients can read the numbers on the reports. It is our job to interpret the numbers and craft a story/narrative.
• Report and provide recommendations on the email program performance on a monthly basis
• Use data to continuously test, measure, and optimize email marketing programs
• Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and creative teams
• Experience working remotely
• 2-3 years experience in email marketing production and end-to-end campaign management
• Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches.
• Hands-on experience with email platforms such as Klaviyo, Retention Science, MailChimp, Iterable, Attentive Mobile or similar
• Strong analytical and strategic copywriting skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
• A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
• A keen eye for detail. Email is unforgiving and a wrong send or segment could lead to undesired consequences.
• Organized and detailed with preparation work during client calls; especially on deliverables that are time sensitive and requires collaboration with both our internal teams and client point of contacts
• Excellent communicator who is able to craft and tell a consistent story to executives, team members and clients via written and verbal communication
• Our clients can easily read the reports, it’s our job to interpret the data for them
• Working knowledge of Excel, preferably at the intermediate level.
• Experience in Google Analytics
• For some of our clients, they determine revenue based on Google Analytics. You’ll need to be able to navigate that platform seamlessly to collect the information you need.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/Figma for basic graphics work
• An ability to leave your ego at the door and be a team player
Nice to Have But Not Required
• Technical experience around email
• Ability to setup sending domains
• Audit email tracking issues
• Working with developers to implement new metrics
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for email coding
Don’t meet all of these qualifications
but still think you're right for the job? Go ahead and apply – we want to work with people who are passionate about what we do and how we do it – we’d love to see what you’ve got.
• Flexible work schedule - integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
• Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
• Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally
Benefits of working as a Email Marketing Manager in Irvine, CA:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Advantageous package
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Email Marketing Manager - Start Immediately New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.