Zesty Ramat Gan Israel
2 months ago
Zesty is looking for an experienced Product Marketer to drive our product marketing activities and work together with our Product Marketing Lead to support a coherent marketing strategy worldwide.
You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals of revenue growth, lead generation and processing, brand growth, and strategic positioning of our platform.
Our ideal candidate has a strong B2B marketing background and proven experience in managing marketing strategy and activities. You must understand our business and our growth vision, and have solid experience with creative content development, digital content, program development, public relations, events, analyst relations and more.
Your work will be an instrumental component of our marketing programs.
We love inventing and experimenting, and do not always follow established practices, so if you don’t like being confined in a box, your place is here.
This is a strategic... high-impact, hands-on role that will help position Zesty as a leader in the cloud management space.
We are a friendly team with a huge responsibility, therefore, we are looking for an exceptional person who is a team-player, eager to collaborate and share in the success of the group!
What you’ll do:
- Support our team of content and social media marketers.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing Lead to innovate and strategize the most coherent marketing programs.
- Contribute to developing a cohesive product marketing plan to increase revenue, brand awareness, lead quality, and analysis.
- Regularly conduct research on our ICP, market trends, buying habits, and the competitor landscape.
- Support the development of product messaging in a way that differentiates our product and at the same time highly resonates with the needs of target prospects.
- Strategize and generate high-quality content assets (product videos, webinar material, whitepapers, blogs, case studies, use cases etc.) that will influence and drive demand for Zesty’s set of products.
- Manage and support all product launches
- Work to optimize the buyer journey across all marketing touchpoints based on analytical feedback
- Support Zesty’s community engagement within industry forums, be they events, podcasts, webinars, and messaging tools, to promote the story of our product
- Collaborate with the product team to understand new product developments, feature changes and determine how these should be communicated to our addressable market.
- Support and educate the SDR and Sales teams with compelling communication and content assets to drive higher conversions.
- Support and foster our relationship with cloud service providers by preparing specialized content assets that speak to their account managers.
- Proven work experience as a Product Marketing professional in SaaS B2B tech
- Strong written English communication skills
- Over 5 years’ experience in marketing roles and 2 years in product marketing
- Super solid understanding of technologies and able to learn new technologies fast.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of building a content strategy that takes into consideration the conversion process, SEO, and web analytics
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- You’re a passionate marketer with outstanding storytelling and copywriting skills
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- You’re a self-starter, creative, with exceptional leadership and ownership skills
- Experience in cloud infrastructure - big advantage
- Experience marketing a multi-product solution - big advantage
- Experience marketing to DevOps, developers - HUGE advantage
Ramat Gan Israel
Product Marketing Manager Ramat Gan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.