Axiom Technologies Emerald QLD Australia
2 months ago
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Responding to client support requests.
● Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
● Travelling to the client’s location or connecting via a remote link.
● Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
● Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
● Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
● Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
● Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
● Providing basic training in computer operation and management.
● Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
● Computer OS/Peripherals troubleshooting
● Handling Different PC Operating Systems ( Windows 7/8 and 10)
● Performing Hardware Software Installation ( understanding of deployment tools like SCCM) ●
Basic knowledge of SOE and group policies
● Printer support
● Good knowledge of MS Office tools installation & troubleshooting
● Excellent customer service and people skills
● Field... experience supporting a variety of technologies and services
● Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, and
virtual operating systems
● Ability to manage time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while
maintaining professionalism under pressure
Emerald QLD Australia
Information Technology Desktop Support Emerald QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.