FDM Group Sheffield United Kingdom
2 months ago
What we offer you:
• Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
• Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
• Comprehensive support and... development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
• Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s).
We ask you have the following:
• A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
• Exemplary communication skills
• A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
• Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
We are one of the largest employers of graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people start their careers in tech. The FDM Graduate Programme starts with training through the FDM Academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM Consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. To find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process
Jobs in Sheffield United Kingdom
Graduate Software Developer Sheffield jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.