Kingdom Bank Limited
Kingdom Bank Limited Nairobi Kenya
2 months ago
The purpose of this role is to grow interest income, Fixed income transactions from the bank’s book and contribute to the growth of the bank’s balance sheet.
• Assist in developing and maintaining trading blotters and reports.
• Keeping the unit’s business partners informed on the prevailing interest rates from time to time.
• Investing the bank’s surplus funds through Overnight deals, Repos, T/bills, and T/bonds.
• Funding the bank’s book during periods of cash crunch through interbank overnight transactions, Repos, T/bills and T/bonds transactions.
• Trading in government securities
• Effectively manage revaluation of the fixed income book
• To implement the Fixed income plan covering all treasury products and customer segments.
• Ensure compliance with internal and statutory requirements.
• To perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization’s goals and objectives.
• University degree- Upper second-class Honors or 3.0 GPA.
•... Relevant professional qualification – ACI dealing certification an added advantage.
• 2 years’ experience in Fixed Income Trading
Fixed Income Trader Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.