Takeaway Enschede Netherlands
2 months ago
Are you passionate about creating world-class apps and maybe even have a secret obsession for feeding people? Then keep on reading!
With over 98 million active users across 25 countries, here at Just Eat Takeaway.com we’re a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
As a recently formed team, we have many opportunities and ideas for sharing value back to our customers within our continuously expanding platform. We're looking for talented and trusted engineers to help us make them shine and wow our customers.
All about the role
As a member of the Visibility team in Customer Rewards, you will collaborate with engineers within and without the team to deliver new products, to bring our existing value propositions to new markets and help to merge two continental-scale operations together, using agile processes.
You will be expected to interact with non-technical stakeholders to define the scope of your work and... communicate project updates, take ownership over components you have a hand in developing, manage your projects’ timelines and be empowered to take control of your own personal development in order to grow your knowledge and skills.
In this role, you will also have the opportunity to:
• Work with a wide range of colleagues of different skill sets, across the business (and the world)
• Analyse product specifications, write high-quality code and ship it rapidly
• Conduct proper unit tests and take care of accessibility features
• Assist our automation engineers in writing and maintaining UI tests
• Take part in regular user research sessions
• Engage with the technical community through contributing to open source projects, taking part in hackathons and learning through specialist interest groups
• Design, build, create & maintain code for a multi-country operating platform.
• Developing more than one product as the company seeks to become better in more fields.
• Teach, share, influence & learn together with a company, an agile team, a second family
Can you deliver…
• A collaborative team player with a proactive, flexible, and detail-oriented approach to your work
• At least 4 years of experience developing native iOS Apps
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
• You are knowledgeable on Swift, SwiftUI, UIKit, CoreData, Combine, Async/Await, Actors
• You are familiar with architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM, and MVC and can rehearse them while solving a Rubix cube
• Experience with the SOLID principles
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
• Writing tests for your code is part of your definition of done
• You grasp the importance of UX and the work you deliver is sustainable
• You are proactive in sharing and seeking out information
• The ability to give and receive helpful, constructive feedback
• You have an eye for detail but also understand when a more pragmatic approach is needed
• Nice to have- Knowledge in Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile, Quick/Nimble, SnapshotTesting, SnapKit, FB SDK, or Fastlane, Braze
• Love to write clean, reusable, and scalable code
• Working in a Continuous Development Cycle, using Scrum or Kanban
Here is our offer
Here at Just Eat Takeaway.com, we offer our colleagues the chance to develop and grow alongside top talent in one of the world’s leading food delivery companies. By providing a creative, dynamic and innovative environment, we empower our people and give them the ingredients for success.
Ready to join us as a Senior iOS Engineer, Customer Rewards? Click Apply Now
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colorful selves to work every day.
Senior iOS Engineer Enschede jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.