DuluxGroup Rocklea QLD Australia
3 months ago
About The Role
Join the Dulux team in Rocklea, QLD as a Production Planner to work with our close-knit team and the wider site to ensure we produce the right quantities of our specialty paint and solvent products each day.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you’ll be supporting the smooth and efficient running of our Rocklea site which manufactures products from the Dulux, Porters, Cabots and Avista brands.
The Production Planner will adopt a continuous improvement mindset in rationalising MRP processes to create an agile purchasing function that best supports the production plan and Site requirements whilst optimising inventory
As a high performing team that aims to have all team members able to cover every role within the team.
Depending on experience, the day to day tasks required would be:
• Setting the manufacturing schedule for the site.
• Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure plans are achievable.
• Ordering raw materials, packaging and consumables to meet the... production and site requirements.
• Updating and modifying production plan as changes arise.
• Inventory management – ensuring we don’t over or under produce, as well as minimise SLOB stock.
• Maintaining material Master Data and carrying out weekly reporting.
• Lead Vendor Supply Reviews (monthly).
• Support for your health and wellbeing via our ‘Wellbeing at Dulux’ program
• Supporting the Community’ action day for you to give back to your community
• Access to learning and development opportunities to accelerate your growth
• Generous parental leave offering for primary and secondary carers
• True recognition through our various employee award schemes
• Access to the DuluxGroup product ranges at a generous discounted rate
Skills & Experience
This role will see you liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, so you’ll need to have great communication skills, a resilient attitude and be a positive team player to succeed. You’ll also be driven to achieve and keen to learn and cross train within the team.
Other Key Skills And Experience Include
• Experience within a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with production planning and/or Materials Purchasing is preferred.
• Tech savvy – ideally ERP systems (SAP preferably) and MS Excel.
• A tertiary qualification within Engineering, IT, Science or Supply Chain.
In return you’ll be part of a complex and challenging environment where you’ll be supported to grow your skills and develop your career alongside a team of professionals.
DuluxGroup is a leading marketer and manufacturer of premium branded products.
We employ approximately 8,000 people in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South-East Asia, China, United Kingdom and Europe.
DuluxGroup is made up of six main business areas comprising of 50 well recognised brands, this opportunity sits current within our Supply Chain business.
At DuluxGroup, we are united by a shared set of values and behaviours that guide the way we work. We offer a supportive and collaborative workplace that values a diversity of perspective. We strive for an innovative, flexible and inclusive workplace where employees can perform at their best.
DuluxGroup welcomes qualified applicants, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, age or disability. Talent is our only criteria. Let us know if you need any special accommodations to participate fully in the recruitment process
Rocklea QLD Australia
Production Planner Rocklea QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.