Ipharm Solutions Ltd
Ipharm Solutions Ltd London United Kingdom
2 months ago
Senior Statistician Job
• • London, London, EC2V6DN • 1d ago Well-renowned Pharma, Hybrid working, Competitive salary.
Your new company
This company are expanding their biostatistics department and are looking for strong, experienced statisticians. As a company they pull together to make a difference to patients' lives every day by creating life changing medicines through their innovative ideas. You will have the chance to develop your expertise in a supportive and inclusive environment, working alongside like-minded individuals.
You have the opportunity to become a Senior Statistician and work within a team of experienced statisticians. The career progression options are incredible, and you would receive a competitive salary with additional company benefits.
Your new role
You will lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the study design and execution, regulatory and commercial strategy, as well as reimbursement assessment of the company's products. There are... many career options you can pursue for progression including technical pathways, management of global projects or line management.
You'll be part of a global team that pulls together to put patients first.
Reporting to a Director/Senior Director, you will provide statistical expertise in one or more of the following areas:
• Analyse internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
• Support for delivering studies, both internally and externally, all the way from the clinical study protocol to study reports and publications
• Lead statistical contributions to regulatory submissions and approvals.
• Contribute to payer and reimbursement assessments.
• Find opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design
• Identify and apply statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities
• Perform ad hoc and exploratory data analyses
• Quantify the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile
• Holding CROs accountable for the high-quality standards of their deliverables
• Represent the company and Statistics to Health Authorities and Reimbursement/Payer Organizations for specific projects/indications
• Promote, investigate, develop and implement novel statistical approaches, for relevant statistical issues.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you'll be a Biostatistician with good knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements related to statistical work within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry. You'll enjoy multitasking, collaborating and have an appetite for solving problems. You will need to be an effective communicator globally, with a strong team focus who enjoys collaborating to achieve the best results.
Desirable experience includes:
• MSc or PhD in Statistics or Mathematics
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience working as a statistician, preferably in pharma/healthcare or other relevant area
• Diligence - attention to detail and able to handle concurrent projects and activities
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and ability to influence partners
• Experience of drug development, study design and data analysis and interpretation
• Knowledge of regulatory submission requirement
What you'll get in return
• Hybrid working
• Competitive salary and additional company benefits
• Chance to work in a supportive and inclusive environment
• Work with like-minded individuals
• Excellent career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply, please send your application to: https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/details/11538153. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: Senior Statistician Job
Senior Statistician Job London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.