Ryder System, Inc.
Ryder System, Inc. Green Bay WI United States
2 months ago
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process...
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH RYDER!
Join one of the largest and most recognizable names in the industry! Ryder has been named among the worlds “Most Admired Companies” by Fortune and one of “America’s Best Employers” and “America’s Best Employers for Women” by Forbes. Ryder is a Fortune 500 third party logistics company offering commercial fleet management, dedicated transportation solutions, and supply chain solutions to help industry-leading clients optimize their supply chain needs.
The Manager Logistics is responsible to manage all activities associated with the efficient operation of accounts. This includes P&L responsibility, ensuring customer satisfaction, compliance, employee relations and safety.
Schedule : M-F 2nd shift 4pm-2am (flexibility required)
Compensation : The annual salary for this position ranges from $65,000- $70,000.
• Manage the performance of salaried employees as well as hourly paid employees under his/her responsibility, resolve performance issues, and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Collaborate with senior management and customers to determine their needs and expectations and operate the account to meet those demands.
• Be responsible for the payroll of employees.
• Analyze weekly and monthly P&L statement to determine account profitability, and provide financial data and weekly operations report to senior management.
• Be responsible for accounts payable, vendor quotes for purchased materials, and customer invoicing.
• Hold Safety & Security meetings, provide safety training and ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be available to work on a flexible schedule on the various work shifts
Skills And Abilities
• Builds and manages effective teams
• Strong leadership and motivating skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual, English and French (for Quebec locations only)
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills within a diverse team environment
• Demonstrates problem solving skills
• Demonstrates analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize, structure and schedule tasks to maximize effort and meet deadlines
• Must be computer literate and able to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel & Word required)
• Excellent knowledge of Transportation and/or Warehouse Logistics operations advanced required
• Excellent knowledge of safety and security requirements advanced required
• H.S. diploma/GED required
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain preferred
• Three (3) years or more relevant experience in supply chain, logistics, warehouse or industry related field required
• Two (2) years or more managing and leading direct reports required
• Excellent knowledge of Transportation and/or Warehouse Logistics operations. advanced required
• Excellent knowledge of safety and security requirements. advanced required
DOT Regulated: No
Ryder Offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package Including
• Health insurance including medical, prescription, dental, and vision
• Life insurance and disability insurance
• Paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement, family and parental leave
• A tax-advantaged 401K savings plan with a company match
• Discounted stock purchase options
• Performance-based annual cost of living increases
Working at Ryder offers the stability of working for a Fortune 500 organization that has been in business for over 85 years with over 40,000 employees worldwide. Ryder offers opportunities for growth and professional development training. YOU are the professional representative of the Ryder organization. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in moving your career forward please APPLY NOW!
Job Category: Logistics
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Green Bay WI USA
Jobs in Green Bay WI United States
Logistics Manager Green Bay jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.