Walmart Bentonville AR United States
3 months ago
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on Logistics and company policies, standards and procedures; monitoring associate compliance to policies and procedures; distributing and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation.
Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility by preparing, reviewing and/or analyzing business reports.
Dispatch drivers by identifying drivers needed to meet inbound and outbound load delivery schedules; and following dispatch procedures and regulations (for example, Drive Department of Transportation Hours of Service regulations).
Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns by listening, consulting with others when needed to determine corrective action to take or make recommendations in order to resolve.
Implement the business plan for area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling, assigning duties and coordinating workloads in order to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety)
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year Walmart Logistics experience OR 1 year transportation experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Microsoft Office, Walmart Dispatch, Walmart Logistics Information Systems experience (e.g. Global Logistics Systems (GLS), Trailer Manifest System (TMS), Map Point, MapQuest, On Board Computer Systems, Visual Dispatch System (VDS))
Bachelors: Business, Bachelors: Logistics
5805 SW REGIONAL AIRPORT ROAD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72713-0615, United States of America
Bentonville AR USA
Jobs in Bentonville AR United States
(USA) Logistics Load Manager (Transportation) Bentonville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.