Global Green Growth Institute
Global Green Growth Institute Lima Peru
2 months ago
Based in Seoul, The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is an intergovernmental organization founded to support and promote a model of economic growth known as "green growth", which targets key aspects of economic performance such a poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion, and environmental sustainability. GGGI works with countries around the world, building their capacity and working collaboratively on green growth policies that can impact the lives of millions. The organization partners with countries, multilateral institutions, government bodies, and private sector to help build economies that grow strongly and are more efficient and sustainable in the use of natural resources, less carbon intensive, and more resilient to climate change.
In Peru, GGGI, alongside its partners: the World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF), and the Peruvian Society for Environmental Law (SPDA), is implementing the project AgroFor (Peru’s Agroforestry Concessions Scheme: Enabling Multi-level... Implementation of an Innovative, Transformative Policy). AgroFor is financed by the government of Norway. This three-year initiative will help the government of Peru create the institutional, technical, and financial conditions to enable the roll out and successful implementation of the new agroforestry concessions (AC) in the Peruvian Amazon. Through the ACs, family farmers will access legal titles to their lands, but conditioned to the implementation of sustainable land use practices, with proper technical and financial incentives.
Individual Consultant (Deliverable)
Individual Consultant 1
Individual Consultant Scale
Six months (180 days)
Date to close (KST)
• *MAIN OBJECTIVE**:
Develop the social media presence, provide support, co-design and lead events, and lead the development of GGGI´s communications, within the Agrofor Project and within GGGI´s Country Program in Peru. Provide technical and operational assistance in areas related to communications. Perform high quality and accurate work. At the same time, we expect the consultant learn, explore and come up with creative and innovative approaches to convey our program messages to targeted audiences and the wide public.
The duties include the development of a range of outputs, including designing communication pieces, developing graphic designs and infographics, review and improve brochures, assist with the messaging of the presentations, analyze communications data from social media, and other challenges. Also, the consultant will provide support related to event coverage (recordings of interviews, video editing, etc.), with the aim to create media presence and increase GGGI´s visibility, within the context of the AgroFor Project.
• *SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES**:
- Conceptualize, create, and design communication content (infographics, video, brochures, flyers) and publish content on GGGI´s Peru social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, others)
- Coordinate and provide support to our regional and national-level outreach and communication campaigns, harnessing different media to promote GGGI´s regional program and country program
- Propose a multi-year communications plan
- Support our branding and event organization at the regional and country level, to connect and showcase GGGI’s priorities
The proposed activities include assisting the Country Representative, and other Peru team members, to communicate relevant information about GGGI´s activities and achievements, as related to the AgroFor Project, and other projects of the Peru Country Program. [ADMF1]
The consultant will also closely coordinate with GGGI´s Regional LAC communication team.
- **Support Public Relations related activities**:
- Create and update the media outlet directory
- Support the Country Representative in engaging with the communications offices of GGGI Peru counterparts for specific event planning, media coverage, etc.
- Lead the organization of communicational events in Peru (media presence, seminars, workshops, events, platforms, etc), related to the celebration in Peru of GGGI´s global initiatives like support for COP27, and other global events
- **Digital platforms**:
- Complement GGGI Peru social media platforms (Facebook, Twiter, Linkedin, others)
- Create and design innovative content (infographics, videos, gifs, etc.) for social media, to support specific activities or campaigns within the strategic communications plan
- Generate and follow up the GGGI Peru social media metrics
- Support the preparation and execution of social media plans and campaigns
- Keep updated the 'key dates calendar', and design graphic pieces to mark the most relevant celebrations or commemorations
- Schedule social media posts according to the social media content calendar
- Assist in the coverage of in-person, and online even
(HDT-686) - Peru: Communications Support Consultant Lima jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.