CATALIS Edmonton Canada
2 months ago
Join a dynamic team, focused on helping Municipal Governments Advancing Government. Engaging Citizens.
About Catalis Canada
Catalis Canada is a fast-growing and award-winning technology company that serves small urban and rural municipal governments across North America. We focus a lot of energy on professional development as we want our employees to ride the wave and grow with our business. We strive to be an example of a successful high-growth technology company in Alberta, and our team members depend on each other to make it happen. This opportunity is based at Catalis Canada’s office located in Old Strathcona (Edmonton, Alberta). Our new (and expanding) office includes an innovative vibe with stand-up desks for all staff, foosball, ping pong, board games, an active social committee, fitness challenges, a rooftop patio, Peloton bike, and more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research and identify target markets including quantifying the size of various potential market... opportunities.
• Learn the Local Government use cases and develop content for RFP, RFI and RFQ proposals.
• Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
• Measure ROI and KPIs
• Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
• Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
• Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
• Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness including various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Current post-secondary student in Canada
• Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada
• Good general understanding of the workings of local and provincial/state level government.
• Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research on strategy and market analysis.
• Strong proposal writing skills
• Knowledge in using literature reviews to support thesis statements, as well as analysing data and providing recommendations based on conclusions.
• Experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Good time-management skills
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
Market Research Co op Edmonton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.