JBC London United Kingdom
3 months ago
This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career in one of the world's truly luxury global Brands - they are currently seeking a Store Planning Facilities Manager who will be responsible for both Procurement and Cost Control within the retail & office environments.
Reporting to the Worldwide Store Planning Director you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of our assets, along with the creation & execution of the strategy that will allow for the optimization and reduction of the worldwide opex for Stores whilst sourcing & managing the highest quality of materials and service for the House.
How you will contribute?
• Ownership of Worldwide facility management across our retail stores via a team of local partners, including budgeting and the continuous follow up of projects.
• Responsible for worldwide store visits and creation of external stakeholder network relating to facilities management.
• Build strong relationships with external suppliers, holding regular... business reviews and accurate reporting (balance sheets, performance, quality, level of services)
• Creating and feeding a culture of quality within all stores.
• Manage Supplier and Consultant certification, including audits on site and prototype validation.
• Contracting all ordinary planned maintenance, in partnership with our Legal team.
• Working alongside store planning project managers on new development projects.
• Maintain regular contact with retail operations team.
• Contribute to providing valued engineering solutions on currently running projects.
• Manage purchases of services and materials relating to Store Planning.
• Management of production quality control & bulk orders relating to developments.
• Cost analysis for all stores.
• Set-up of the Brand facility & procurement protocols, in cooperation with the procurement team.
• Management of all Procurement aspects (specification work, sourcing, negotiation, contract, roll-out & communication) in close partnership with Stakeholders, for both maintenance and development projects.
• Accurate budget forecasting and cost follow up.
Who you are?
• Extensive experience within either High-End Fashion Retail or Fine Jewellery.
• Engineer or Architect level (or equivalent experience with prior working history as a Facilities Manager or Procurement Officer/Manager).
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong understanding of quality as first priority.
• Skilled in negotiations and networking.
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
• Previous experience of strong stakeholder management and working within a team environment
• Prior experience of collating and analyzing data.
• IT knowledge: Standard Office and Adobe packages, on both Mac and Android.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
The company offer an excellent salary / benefit package including company bonus, lunch allowance, discounts on company products and a strong career path
Store Planning Facilities Manager - Global Luxury Brand - London... jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.