OceanAir Travels Cairo Egypt
2 months ago
• Plan and sell transportations, insurance, tours and other travel services.
• Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destinations, modes of transportations, travel dates and costs.
• Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers.
• Book transportation, make tours reservations and collect payment/fees.
• Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
• Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds.
• Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends.
• Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
• Network with tour operators.
• Maintain statistical and financial records.
• Meet profit and sales targets.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Excellent Command of English.
• Excellent Negotiation Skills.
• A positive, confident and determined approach.
• Two... Year- Experience in the Travel & Tourism Industry.
• 1 year Experience in Sales.
• Willing to work in rotational shifts.
• Hard worker.
• Team Player
Sales Agent ( English) Cairo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.