Accenture Manila Metro Manila Philippines
2 months ago
Technical Writer - Accenture - 12823903 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Technical Writer
Accenture National Capital Reg Posted 17 hours ago Apply Now Apply Now Technical Writer
Accenture Apply Now Job Description
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is a pioneer in Accenture’s global delivery network. Over the past 30 years, we have expanded our capabilities to become a powerhouse company providing end-to-end technology and business services. As part of Accenture’s global footprint in over 120 countries, covering 40-plus industries, we have been working with... the biggest companies in the country and around the globe.
Innovation, a constant at Accenture, enables us to find new ways to stay ahead of our clients’ challenges. Our inclusive, diverse and strong culture of equality helps us constantly drive innovation in the workplace. By combining our industry expertise and the deep skills of our people with the latest technologies and our uncompromising high-performance standards, we help organizations grow their business and succeed in the digital age.
• Writes consistent, concise, and easy-to-understand technical documents intended for specific users in compliance with internally developed standards and/or guidelines
• Creates, maintains and updates user documentation for a variety of materials such as, but not limited to, manuals, procedures, specifications, installation or user guides, training materials, desktop procedures, and other technical documents
• Researches, writes, edits and proofreads complex technical data, and translates new feature functional and technical specifications into clear and concise release notes
• Designs and establishes style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs
• Reviews, evaluates and recommends revisions to standards and guidelines, as needed
• Reviews, edits, and proofreads outputs of other writers
• Authors proposals to create a compelling story and/or response which may include standard company information, industry and technology assets, solution content, methodology and tools, project management, etc.
• Closely collaborates with different groups and support functions such as, but not limited to, solution architects, SMEs, sales and account leads, to capture relevant solution and proposal information to help develop and articulate customized responses
• Takes ownership of the entire proposal response content or certain sections of the response, tracking progress of each section/volume assigned to section/volume owner until completion, and reporting response status to the sales/account leads for visibility and monitoring
• Manages content development to meet quality review expectations and executes quality control functions for compliance with RFx and proposal design standards
• Contributes proposal contents and reusables to the Content Repository
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
• Writers & English Course Graduates are welcome to apply
• Knowledge in industry domain skills in any one of the key sectors - Financial Services, Communication Media & Technology Resources, Products, Health & Public Sector
• Knowledge in technology domains - SAP, Oracle or Microsoft domains are a plus
• Strong writing and editing ability.
• Creative writing experience and interest is a plus.
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge or experience in basic design or formatting using MS PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
• Ability to establish and maintain personal credibility with subject matter experts from industry and technology capability
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
• Proactively identifies areas of improvement, plans/implements improvements, and follows through to execute activities across the team/stakeholders to achieve continuous improvement objectives
• Able to handle multiple projects to meet client’s turnaround time expectations, while also maintaining high quality content
What we offer:
• Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Loyalty and Christmas Gift
• Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
• Night Differential
• Car and Housing Plan
• Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
The following documents will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding. We recommend to prepare the requirements early to ensure on time onboarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
• Transcript of Records (TOR)
• Diploma (for graduates only) and/or Certificate of Graduation
• Certificate of Employment (COE) and/or SSS Employment History
• Government Documents:
• SSS ID and/or SSS Verification Form
• SSS Statement of Account (SOA)
• SSS Certificate of Contribution
• Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Record (MDR)
• Philhealth ID and/or Philhealth Member Data Record (MDR)
• TIN ID and/or Processed BIR Form 1905 or any BIR documents reflecting your TIN and with BIR Stamped
• NSO Birth Certificate
Career Level 1-4 Years Experienced Employee Qualification Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) Years of Experience 3 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Computer/Information Technology , IT-Software Company Overview
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
• currently not accepting walk-in applicants
GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us? Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at c[email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Additional Company Information
Company Size More than 5000 Employees Average Processing Time 12 days Industry Computer / Information Technology (Software) Benefits & Others Medical, Expanded Maternity and Paternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Stock Options, Business Casual, Monday-Friday More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Philippines Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.