Click&Boat Group Barcelona Spain
3 months ago
You will join the Sales team of Click&Boat, an international business unit composed of about 40 people all throughout the year and supported by seasonal employees during the summer.
The team is managed by Adelaide, VP of Sales, as well as two Heads of Sales, Esteban and Edoardo and divided in markets, each led by Country Sales Leads.
As part of your missions, you will join the US/EN team led by Daniel, and will report directly to him.
You will work daily with your Sales colleagues and with colleagues from the other business units of Click&Boat, especially with Finance, Customer Care and Account Management.
Your missions will be paced by the business seasonality and will be divided as follows:
• Take care of the clients: understand their needs and follow them throughout the booking process until closing the deal. You will get a monthly sales objective to reach;
• Always on the lookout for the best matching offers for the clients and negotiate the best... rates;
• Provide customers with all information related to their booking;
• Ensure full client satisfaction and customer loyalty.
• To ensure the continuity of our services, we work one Saturday a month during the high season.
Start: mid-March or mid-April to end of August minimum
🎉 Why should you join us?
A summer internship that combines every ingredient for you to have a successful experience:
• To join an intense, learning and rewarding experience, at the heart of a scaling up startup: you will discover all aspects of the essential role of Sales Executive, and the dynamic of a marketplace platform, while being close to users and expanding your nautical knowledge.
• You’ll join a dynamic and international team, enabling you practice to daily several languages with your colleagues and customers.
• You’ll be able to join a fast-growing company, with high ambitions and ready to become the number one boat rental platform worldwide.
• To work in a modern coworking based in Poblenou, with big rooftop with view over the Sagrada Familia.
• Competitive salary: 800€ fix gross per month and 200€ gross as monthly bonus based on clear KPIs.
• Perks: 1 day off offered per month, extensive internal training, lunch vouchers (Cobee), gym partnerships (Andjoy), breakfast every Monday morning, afterworks and team building activities offered
Junior Sales Executive - Spanish / English - M/F/NB (Internship) Barcelona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.