Viva Wallet Spain Spain
2 months ago
Viva Wallet is the first European payment fintech disruptor entirely cloud based over Microsoft Azure since 2010, now located in 23 EU countries. We devote ourselves to creating a wonderful easier experience for businesses of all sizes, innovative acquiring and issuing services through terminals, Viva Wallet POS app and payment gateways for online stores. Furthermore, we offer business accounts with local IBAN and a business Viva Wallet Mastercard. Viva Wallet is also a partner to leading global companies, such as Microsoft, Alipay, and PAX.
We are looking for a Field Sales Executive to join our Viva Wallet team in Northwest Spain as a member of the Client Acquisition Team in Viva Wallet. You will be responsible for following up on prescheduled qualified appointments created by a dedicated team of outbound calling, coupled with your own client's referral. You will close sales for card terminals and related services through face-to-face contact with new clients. You will be providing... a first-class face-to-face service in the field, aligned to customer needs, and acting as a trusted partner in a defined geographical region.
Working as part of a small, well trained, and fully supported team of sales executives, enabled with cutting edge sales CRM technology and in-depth management team knowledge of field sales, selling highly competitive and innovative top end products and services in the financial sector, and meeting achievable, realistic targets. You will enjoy a high-end base salary, generous on target performance bonus, pension, and a variety of benefits. This position is a fast growing, PE backed, with highly ambitious financial products and services that offer a stable, far-reaching career path in an inclusive teamwork-based environment.
More specifically, as a Field Sales Executive, you will:
• Follow up on scheduled appointments and evaluating Contact Centre existing data and information about the prospect, build rapport and business relationship by visiting and in person validating the prospect current needs in relation to Viva Wallet offerings. Always strive to maximize reach by getting referrals from existing client base.
• Make a positive and compelling presentation of the products/ services driven by your in-depth understanding of the market and the product / services features / advantages for the specific prospect.
• Close by selling the group products / services.
• Schedule to deliver and install the card terminal in the client premises.
• Enter and update customer data / other useful information in the CRM system.
• Provide feedback on contact center appointments quality.
• Be eager to discuss and resolve issues with your area manager in order to achieve top sales results.
• Undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role.
• Promote team spirit and be able to learn from your colleagues.
To be considered you should have:
• Minimum 2 years of expertise in B2B field sales at mid – senior level management.
• Tracking record of consistently achieving quota in past positions.
• Understanding of the retail, hospitality, freelancers and, in general, Card terminals users, market.
• Understanding of financial products/services features and advantages.
• Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
• Outstanding negotiation/sales skills with proven closing ability.
• Strong organizational and diary management skills.
• Resilient and persistent; able to handle objections.
• Motivated to succeed, both personally and financially.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Computer literacy.
• Full, clean driving license.
• Excellent use of Spanish and English.
• Sales experience in Payment Services or Cards Terminals industry.
• Ability to understand, demonstrate and communicate web-based software products.
• Ability to deal with a diverse client base.
• Working level of Euskera
We are offering:
• An attractive competitive salary
• A great bonus scheme
• Relevant and refresh training related to your role
• The opportunity for a rapid career development
• A good occasion to work closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• The freedom to create your own network and the possibility to expand your horizon
• Working in an international fin-tech company with a large cultural diversity
• Acquiring excellent knowledge in the payment and banking industry
• Different catch-up meetings with your sales colleagues
Field Sales Executive Northwest Spain jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.