Health Services of the Pacific
Health Services of the Pacific Tamuning Guam
2 months ago
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an exciting opportunity for a civilian Wound Care Registered Nurse at the United States Naval Hospital in Guam.
• Excellent work/life balance | no nights or weekends required
• Employee status with full complement of benefits
• 11 paid federal holidays and generous PTO
• Competitive compensation
• Exciting opportunity to care for our active-duty military, veterans, and their families in a beautiful coastal location
• Supportive military community
• Unrestricted RN license in any of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Graduate of a state-accredited professional nursing program OR a program accredited by ACEN or CCNE
• Minimum experience 1 year
• Wound, Ostomy, and Continence certification approved by the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Society
• BLS required through the AHA or the American Red Cross
Guam is... a U.S. territory situated in the North Pacific Ocean. It is known for its world-renowned beaches, vibrant culture, and tropical climate year-round. With a large U.S. naval base, Guam boasts a welcoming military community. Some highlights include:
• Learn about local history on a walking tour of the capital, Hagatna
• Snorkel with beautiful marine life at Ypao Beach Park
• Save at luxury boutiques as sales tax is not charged
• Take in the view from Guam's number one attraction, Two Lovers Point
At Spectrum, we utilize over thirty-five years of experience providing optimal solutions for federal agencies that are both innovative and cost-effective. We hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure successful outcomes for the facilities and health care professionals we serve. As a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Resource, dependability and service are the driving forces of our mission.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location : LocationUS-GU-AganaRecruiter : Full Name: First LastMary TullochDirect phone number314-744-4139Recruiter : [email protected] / Work from home available?NoEmployment Type: OTHER
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Tamuning jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.