Skyline Med Staff Nursing
Skyline Med Staff Nursing Guam Guam
2 months ago
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an excellent opportunity available for a civilian RN Case Manager at the United States Naval Hospital in Guam.
• Work/life balance | no nights or weekends
• Competitive compensation
• Employee status with full complement of benefits
• Generous PTO and 11 paid federal holidays
• Give back & care for our Nation's armed forces and dependents
• Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Be a graduate of a school of nursing accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing(ACEN), formerly known as the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Possess and maintain one or more of the following certifications: Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified... Case Manager (CCM), Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission, Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS), Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN), American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN), National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC), Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM), National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
• Be a graduate of a school of nursing accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), formerly known as the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Possess a Nursing degree and minimum of 6 months of case management experience within the preceding 36 months
• Obtain any of the above certifications within 6 months of commencing performance
Guam is a U.S. territory situated in the North Pacific Ocean. It is known for exceptional beaches, vibrant culture, and a tropical climate year-round. With a large U.S. naval base, Guam boasts a welcoming military community. Some highlights include:
• Learn about local history on a walking tour of the capital, Hågatña
• Snorkel with beautiful marine life at Ypao Beach Park
• Save at luxury boutiques as sales tax is not charged
• Take in the view from Guam's number one attraction, Two Lovers Point
Company DescriptionCompany Overview:
At Spectrum, we utilize over thirty-five years of experience providing optimal solutions for federal agencies that are both innovative and cost-effective. We hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure successful outcomes for the facilities and health care professionals we serve. As a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Resource, dependability and service are the driving forces of our mission.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel Nurse RN - PCU - Progressive Care Unit - $1,986 per week Guam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.