IQ-EQ Port Louis Mauritius
2 months ago
An International company operating in the pharmaceutical industry, based in Mauritius, is currently looking for an Accountant to join a diverse and well-established team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting and day-to-day operations that support the business' finance functions.
• A Degree in Finance or Accounting or any relevant degree
• At last 2 years of experience in a senior position and an additional 5 years or more in accounting experience.
• A strong ability in Excel and Sage
• An advantage would be someone with experience in an international corporate environment
Accountant Responsibilities :
• Identify and implement effective ways of accomplishing work in terms of processes and procedures.
• Develop and maintain the direction, products, services and performance in line with the business and the rest of the organisation.
• Follow and maintain the financial regulations, standards, and principles when processing financial... transactions
Port Louis Mauritius
Executive - Accounting Port Louis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.