Miryco Consultants Ltd
Miryco Consultants Ltd London United Kingdom
2 months ago
Miryco Consultants are assisting in the search for a Risk Analyst to work on bespoke portfolios at a high-end private investment management firm.
As Risk Analyst, you'll be supporting the development and management of investment risk and in-house risk models, as well as integrating third-party tools.
This role will suit a generalist who likes to be involved in a variety of project work and coding, in addition to BAU. Additionally, the expanding needs of the business means that the team and function are quickly growing and adapting.
• Develop the in-house risk management toolkit.
• Scenario analysis according to the in-house propriety risk model.
• Implement adequate levels of risk management to meet regulatory requirements.
• Report to boards and committees.
• Monitor global and potential exposure, VaR, counterparty risk management and liquidity.
• Manage derivative pricing oversight.
• Degree in finance (or related quantitative discipline).
•... Ability to code in Python.
• Knowledge of derivatives.
• Familiarity with Bloomberg.
Working Arrangements: Hybrid
Should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For similar roles, please follow Miryco Consultants Ltd on LinkedIn
Risk Analyst - Investment Management London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.