Subsea 7 Holding Norway As
Subsea 7 Holding Norway As Oslo Norway
2 months ago
We are searching for a creative Tender Estimator to join our dynamic team at SUBSEA 7 HOLDING NORWAY AS in Stavanger.
Growing your career as a Full Time Tender Estimator is a terrific opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in critical thinking, cooperation and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Tender Estimator at SUBSEA 7 HOLDING NORWAY AS today!
Subsea7 has won several major contracts lately but never stops chasing new opportunities to strengthen our position as a global leader in oil and gas subsea solutions, while intensifying our efforts to make energy transition possible
We are now hiring Tender Estimator to strengthen our Sales & Marketing Department. The Tender Estimator is responsible for gathering, consolidating and analyzing cost input for tenders and studies within Subsea 7 guidelines and procedures.
We consider candidates with a financial or commercial background, who is highly numerate with excellent interpersonal... analytical, and administrative skills. While an understanding of commercial project processes would be beneficial, this is not essential. Subsea7 recognise that talent is found in all industries and as such applicants do not require prior experience within the energy sector.
The tasks you will solve:
• Establish the cost for tenders and studies within lower carbon oil & gas, renewables and emerging energies.
• Ensure accuracy in the estimated and to recognise any areas where costs may be saved
• Identify potential risk of overspend or cost saving in project execution
• Provide different tender cost analysis as applicable
• Review and evaluate client provided contract documents related to compensation
• Produce Cost Plans and Cash Flow Forecasts for applicable tenders
• Proactively collaborate with relevant parts of the organisation to gather and verify relevant cost items
• Organise and run relevant cost review meetings as required during the tender period
• Provide and present tender cost in reginal and corporate management reviews
• Establish selling price in line with guideline from management and prepare schedule of prices for client
• Provide costing support and monitor cost impacts during did clarifications and negotiations.
What you get from us:
• A very good working environment and collaboration culture
• Challenging and exciting workdays
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
• Sports & Social clubs with social and recreational activities for both you and your family
• Workplace flexibility
What we want from you:
• Professional qualifications - University level Business Degree, ideally in Cost Management, Project Management, Finance or Engineering
• Basic contractual understanding, in particular towards Exhibit B and pricing
• Experience/background from cost control and/or projects is an advantage
• 2-5 years of relevant work experience
• Ability to quickly learn and use new software systems
• Solid Excel competence is an advantage
• Demonstrates financial competence; control cost and think in terms of profit, loss and added value. Identify financial opportunities for the organisation
• Technical interest and knowledge
For queries regarding the position, please contact:
Eli Aarrestad, Head of Tendering , Vis telefonnummer på stillingsok.nav.no
Subsea7 uses Semac for background checks to verify information that appears in the CV and other documentation for relevant candidates. This background check is not carried out without the consent of the applicant, and relevant applicants will receive further information about this.
Benefits of working as a Tender Estimator in Stavanger:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
Tender Estimator - Hiring Fast Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.