INNIO China China
3 months ago
We are seeking a Advanced Technical Support Engineer/Field Service Technician - electrical in our Asia Hub in China being part of a globally acting Technical Support and Field Service Team. Possessing an open personality, you will provide first class support for the end-customers of INNIO’s indirect and direct markets. Playing a pivotal role in Support, Key(-account)-, channel partners and distributor’s, their plant personal and field technicians in all technical aspects.
Delivering onsite excellent level trouble shooting support. Delivering premium Service performance and collecting deep engine experience of the global plant/engine fleet to respond to INNIO departments in the Austrian Head Quarters.
The role also includes fostering customer networks by regular Service events with stakeholders across the whole Service community to provide global proactive data analysis via remote monitoring systems and full issue resolution responsibility during trouble shooting.
INNIO are one of... the world's leading specialists in gas engines and the cogeneration plants that produce greener power and heat for people around the world. A global, cross-functional approach supports our passion for providing innovative technologies and solutions to our customers.
• Setting up and driving customer focused issue resolution for both common and unplanned service events from first contact to case solved, briefing & debriefing and implementations of lessons learned, shared process responsibility of Premium Service End-to-end process; remotely. Helping to improve customer satisfaction
• Drive any open items to conclusion within the identified timeline. Work with Jenbacher Technicians, service partners and customers to identify/track critical quality issues during Start-up /Commissioning, Overhauls & Repairs, Upgrades, and maintenance works and drive resolution
• Control software error analysis and implementation of necessary changes for troubleshooting.
• Responsible for the operation & commissioning’s on INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines at customer site locations
• Perform troubleshooting activities on site to diagnose problems, determine appropriate resolution and implement corrective actions
• Resolve technical issues, foster knowledge sharing and help others
• Support Root Cause Analyses and site investigations of equipment issues/ failures.
• Degree in electrical engineering or local equivalent (Secondary Vocational College or completed apprenticeship)
• Lifelong learning attitude and a focus on continuous professional development to establish and maintain credibility with customers
• Ability to clearly explain complex technical processes in simple terms, also experienced in strong written and verbal customer communications
• +5 years of experience in a technical role or extensive experience with issue resolution with exposure within (Field-) Service
• Willingness to travel worldwide, mainly China (~60%)
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• Able to work efficiently without direct supervision.
• Preferred: multiyear working experience with Jenbacher gas engines in the field, operation & commissioning of all engine types
Become part of INNIO's journey to make positive changes in the world by applying today
Advanced Technical Support Engineer/Field Service Technician ... China jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.