Staff Solutions South Africa South Africa
2 months ago
We are seeking a Parts Warehouse Manager for our client based in the Automotive Industry, in Gauteng.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing programs.
• Complies local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
• Jointly with Company Admin dept. safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols. Implementing and overseeing security operations.
• Oversees and jointly controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciles with data storage systems.
• Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
• Maintains the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts.
• Assists to achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, and analysing variances.
• Completes warehouse operational... requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
• Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Improves staff performance by coaching, motivating, counselling, and disciplining employees.
• Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
• Implementing operational policies and procedures.
• Maintain documentation and ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
• Ensuring the safety of staff.
• Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
• Maintain sound business relations with suppliers.
• Meets warehouse operations by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, and scheduling expenditures.
• Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
• Tertiary qualification in Logistics and Inventory Management is beneficial.
• Driver’s license with satisfactory DMV driving record
• Minimum of 5 years as a Warehouse Manager
• Ability to effectively prioritize and delegate work
• Proficient with computers
• Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Understanding of safety rules.
• Knowledge of general software and applications
• Available to work extended hours.
• Must adhere to organisational deadlines.
• Must have an operational technical capability. (Understand Commercial Vehicles)
Package & Remuneration
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
Parts Warehouse Manager South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.