Queensland Corrective Services
Queensland Corrective Services Brisbane QLD Australia
2 months ago
The Learning and Development Officers role will provide assistance with the coordination and delivery of the Departments Learning and Development program, internal training, staff induction, rewards and recognition, qualification/performance management compliance and data entry.
• You will be working within a Government Department
• Full time and Part time hours available | M - F
• Start Date: 27/02/2023
Hudson is looking to fill immediate vacancies and to establish a Merit Pool to fill any future vacancies that may arise within this Department. Non-ongoing opportunities may be offered for up to 18 months with the possibility of extension.
• Multiple positions available
• 18 month ongoing positions
• APS3 & APS4 positions available
• Salary packaging + 15.4% Super
• Free parking options nearby
• Located in Phillip ACT, 2606
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant experience in L&D related role is desirable.
• Relevant experience in accurately maintaining HR records and data entry.
•... Ability to multi-task with competing priorities and have strong time management and organisational skills to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines.
• Assist in the delivery of training including public speaking to an office forum
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn other systems and programs quickly.
• In-depth understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and issues affecting First Nations peoples.
• Demonstrated ability to support outcomes for First Nations peoples and the demonstrated ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with First Nations peoples.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Qualifications and/or experience in relevant Human Resources function and/or corporate support function.
• Citizenship: Candidates must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for employment with the Department. Only in exceptional circumstances will the Department consider waiving this requirement.
• Covid Vaccinated: Candidates must be fully COVID-19 Vaccinated (2) as per department requirements.
• Salary APS3: $59,814 + 15.4% Super
• Salary APS4: $67,366 + 15.4% Super
Note: remuneration package may be negotiated based on the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
• Superannuation - 15.4%
• Salary packaging
PLUS, ability to salary sacrifice $15,900 per Fringe Benefit Tax year for rent, mortgage or general living expenses. This benefit reduces taxable income, increasing fortnightly take-home pay. This benefit is not ordinarily available in other APS agencies.
More about the Department:
Purpose is to provide safe, comfortable, culturally appropriate and affordable short-term accommodation for First Nations people who need to be away from home to access medical services, education and economic opportunities.
A career will provide you with a chance to contribute to improving the quality of life and economic opportunity for First Nations people. We offer rewarding experiences and great training and employment conditions.
This Department is recruiting for HR and Business Strategy professionals to join the Business Development & Employment Branch.
Please note that this role does require successful candidates to fill out and complete an extensive application form.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please send through your most updated resume to [email protected] and/ or apply online
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Senior Training Development Officer Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.