The Luxury Collection
The Luxury Collection Vienna Austria
3 months ago
F&B Manager Wanted
Jan. 12, 2023 in Wien, Austria - By
Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, ViennaHotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna is looking for a F&B Manager to join the team.
Working hoursFull Time
JOB SUMMARYPosition responsible for assigned food and beverage/culinary operations. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.OR
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Assisting in Food and Beverage Operations
• Creates and nurtures a... property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
• Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
• Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
• Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
• Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
• Understands the brand's service culture.
• Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
• Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest's satisfaction.
• Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally. Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
• Assists GM as needed with annual Quality audit.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Vienna Austria (+1 other)
Assistant Banquets Manager (m/f/d) Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.