JAC Recruitment Thailand
JAC Recruitment Thailand Klongtoey Bangkok Thailand
2 months ago
• To develop and implement the accounting system suitable for business.
• To responsible for overall accounting task included taxation and able to perform financial statement close process.
• To prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• To coordinate work with auditor and accounting firm with result in proper timeline
• To prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process.
• To perform month-end closing procedure, year-end closing procedure.
• To manage budget, controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
• To support Director for other ad-hoc assignment.
• Constantly update relevant industry knowledge for accounting, TFRS, tax, finance, etc. for firm.
• To support and work with subsidiary company to deliver accounting process set up.
• To handle on DBD related process and document.
• Thai Nationality
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting
• CPD holder is a must.
• At least 3 years experiences... in overall accounting
• Have accounting experiences in both in-house and outsourcing firm would be advantages.
• Be able to do over all accounting loop (AR, AP, Invoice, GL, PND, Duty stamp etc.)
• Proven knowledge of Thai Accounting Standard, Tax, Laws and Regulations.
• High attention to detail, accuracy and ability to direct and supervise.
• Good Command in English is a must.
• Good in computer program and accounting related system.
• Pleasant personality, leadership skills, service minded, well-organized, active, fast learning, communication skills
Klongtoey Bangkok Thailand
Jobs in Klongtoey Bangkok Thailand
Accounting Staff Klongtoey jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.