BK Medical Group Limited
BK Medical Group Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
22 February 2023
• Conduct psychological assessments;
• Provide individual group psychological treatment for people in recovery and other service users;
• Provide psychology-related training to staff, stakeholders and the general public;
• Work in conjunction with other front line staff in a consultant role;
• Work along with seniors to develop and implement clinical goals and policies of the Agency;
• Conduct research for the development and validation of assessment and intervention.
• A recognised master's degree in Clinical Psychology or equivalent qualification;
• Passionate and self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Relevant work experience preferred;
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please send your application letter with a full resume, expected salary and available date by email [email protected] or by post to the Director, Richmond Fellowship of Hong Kong at Room 1801, 18/F., 21 Pak Fuk... Road, North Point, Hong Kong. Please state the position and the Ref. no. applied in your application. (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
• *Prospective employees will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.