TalkXO Mexico Mexico
3 months ago
Technical Analyst, Support, Regulatory Solutions
Department: Customer Support
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Mexico City
Calypso Technology and Axiom SL have merged to form a new company, Adenza
Customer Services is an integral part of Adenza's growth and success. This division's mission is to continuously enhance the Adenza Customer experience in how they consume the Adenza software and services, using a strategic customer-centric approach focused on driving customer adoption and retention. Thus, successfully differentiating Adenza from our competition and contributing to the net growth of our business while offering intense and excellent career development opportunities.
Team and Role Overview
The Tier 2 Support role provides subject matter expertise to the client-facing Tier 1 support teams around the globe. It handles client requests that require enhanced knowledge of the application functionality, architecture, and... infrastructure. Tier 2 will work with Adenza personnel and clients in gathering relevant information and assist Adenza development teams in producing solutions. The position requires flexibility in work hours. It will report to the regional support manager.
• Reproduce suspected bugs, and document detailed issue scenarios. Provide workarounds. Provide development teams with comprehensive information to facilitate permanent solutions. Be able to explain the product behavior to Tier1 and/or client directly
• Collaborate with the software development organization on generating solutions to raised problems, and facilitate clarifications on requested software changes and improvements. Present client cases to the change management board and use the knowledge of the specific issue circumstances to escalate and prioritize
• Exercise strict adherence to SLA, know and follow escalation processes, display ownership of the issue when other Adenza groups are involved, and facilitate a timely solution delivery to the clients
• Assist Tier1 Technical Support personnel with problem resolution and information queries. Provide on-demand product information when a document is not available. Explain the best ways to implement client-specific scenarios
• Assist in maintaining the Knowledge Base of common problems, questions, and recommendations
Skills And Requirements
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Technical Support, System Administration, QA, or Software Development
• Knowledge of one or more major databases (Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase, MySQL, etc), ability to analyze and optimize SQL queries
• Familiarity with Unix and Windows operating systems (advanced user level)
• Basic AWS understanding
• Ability to learn quickly and multi-task, work within short time constraints
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and adherence to best practices as defined by the organization
• Proficiency in English C1-C2 CEFR
• Flexibility to be on call off-hours per special arrangements with management
More About Us
Adenza's Mexico office is in the Moncayo building, 6th floor, on the Paseo de la Reforma Avenue, one of the main and popular avenues in Mexico City due to its wide variety of amenities, services, restaurants, and different transportation options. Our new office is equipped with meeting rooms, own bathrooms, coffee breaks, and spaces to relax, and that makes day-to-day life easier.
Adenza’s mission to pioneer innovative technology offering efficient, accessible, and transparent, fully integrated solutions is only achievable due to our outstanding workforce. The fusion of deep technical knowledge with the element of human passion, understanding, and energy is what makes Adenza’s employees exceptional. At Adenza, we offer great opportunities to collaborate on challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. As we continue our exciting growth trajectory, we recognize how important investing in the best talent across the globe is. Are you self-driven, innovative, execution-focused, and customer-centric? If yes, we want to invest in you.
Adenza is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We are dedicated to building and supporting a culture of diverse perspectives and talents as well as inclusivity to support individual growth and superior business results.
Senior Tech Support Analyst Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.