Citi Mexico City CDMX Mexico
3 months ago
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Managed Services Analyst to join our exceptional team at MSCI Inc in México.
Growing your career as a Full Time Managed Services Analyst is an awesome opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, decision-making and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Managed Services Analyst at MSCI Inc today!
Your team responsibilities
This position is best suited for a results-driven, self-starter with a strong work ethic and interest in the Investment Finance field. You will have a unique opportunity to work with a cross-functional global team, build professional connections, and learn the business model and the intricacies of this industry.
The main role for this position is to manage the client’s relationship for data loading, reconciliation and risk reporting for their license to MSCI risk management software.
What we will offer you:
• At MSCI, we provide competitive benefits programs in... every region in which we do business. While our benefits plans vary in availability in our different locations, we offer a broad range of benefits that are part of the value you receive as a MSCI employee. Wherever you are with us, you will find benefits that can help ensure your health and well-being and contribute to your financial security.
• A hybrid work environment, for the vast majority of employees, offering a more progressive way of working to give you the flexibility, accountability, and responsibility to empower you to perform at your very best. At the center of this way of working is a culture which is built on a strong foundation of trust. We trust our people and they trust our organization’s leaders to support them.
• An inclusive and performance driven culture where you are empowered to maximize your potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work
• A purposeful approach to Wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our Here For You Employee Assistance Program provides confidential emotional support with local experts, financial and legal advice in a wide range of issues as well as access to online information, resources and tools. All the services are available for our employees free of charge.
Your key responsibilities
• Ensure complete upload of client portfolios into MSCI's proprietary Risk Management products, namely BarraOne and RiskManager.
• Generate Reconciliation and Quality Assurance reports post upload of client portfolios and carry out preliminary checks for correctness of the data upload.
• Support the Managed Services team in their day-to-day tasks for ensuring quality and timeliness of their regular deliverables.
• Gradually gain a deep understanding of Risk Financial Management and Performance Analytics methodologies.
• Leverage your IT skills (EXCEL or/and VBA or/and Python) to come up with automated solutions to optimize client-specific workflows.
• Set meetings with clients and internal teams to come up with production enhancements to reduce time spent on the workflows.
• Create/update custom reports for internal purposes to ensure our best practices are being applied across all clients.
• Understand the analytics behind different MSCI products and learn in and out of the products.
• It's a Global Team and requires close collaboration between different geographic zones so candidate shift timings may be little earlier/later than regular office hours.
• Work as team with the client to resolve issues and maintain the relationship.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
• Understanding of global financial markets, different financial instruments traded and investment risk management.
• Good knowledge of Excel.
• Good Verbal and written Communication Skills.
• Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines.
• Team management
• Ability to work efficiently with diverse cultures on a global team.
• A self-starter, self-learner and highly motivated individual, with the ability to work individually and within a team.
• 1+ years of experience in current role or in previous internships in the financial investment domain, and/or managing financial data.
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Actuarial Science, Finance, or similar subject
• Exposure to statistical software like Visual Basic, Python, MATLAB, R, etc., will be an added plus.
• Candidates pursuing Certifications like CFA/FRM/CAIA will be an added advantage.
How we’ll support you
• Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
• Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
• Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
• Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
• Employee Resource Groups: MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women’s Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities, Hola! MSCI and Climate Action Group.
About MSCI and our teams
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.
To learn more about life at MSCI please visit or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Benefits of working as a Managed Services Analyst in México:
● Company offers great benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Attractive package
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Data Support Analyst Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.