Stewart Construction Golden Days Canada
2 months ago
The Director of a successful Building Surveying team, is looking to add a reliable and Contract Administration focused, Associate Building Surveyor to join in their Kent office.
The Associate Building Surveyor's role
Your role of the successful Associate will be to prepare designs on contract administration projects, carry out pre-contract procedures and administration, as well as post contract procedures and assist in the growth of the wider team and support their development.
As the Associate Building Surveyor, you'll be servicing a range of clients such as;
Principally Developers, Property Companies, Local Authorities and Housing Associations. You'll receive uncapped career progression and have the opportunity to work on an exciting portfolio of work.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will have
• MRICS, with 5+ years PQE experience in a similar private practice/consultancy
• Local authority, residential, public sector experience would be beneficial
• Understanding the... full cycle of a contract admin role, from inception to completion
• Previous management experience
• Strong communication, work well under pressure and good report writing
• £65,000 - £80,000
• Discretionary bonus incentive
• Generous pension contributions
• Private medical insurance
• 33 days holiday + birthday + time over Christmas
• Company car allowance
• RICS subscriptions paid for
• Regular social events
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on for a confidential chat.
Senior Associate Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Surveyor
Golden Days AB
Quantity Surveyor Golden Days jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.