Green Infrastructure Partners
Green Infrastructure Partners Bowmanville Canada
2 months ago
WHO WE ARE
ECORA IS AN ENGINEERING, ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCE CONSULTING COMPANY
We are committed to delivering quality services to our valued clients. Our incredible team of engineers, environmental scientists and resource professionals work together to provide clients with a synergistic offering of services unique to the industry. We are built on the foundation of our core values: commitment to our people, our relationships, our community and our environment. For more information about Ecora, please visit our website https://ecora.ca/.
We are looking for a Professional Land Surveyor (BCLS or other), Land Surveyor in Training (LST) or Survey Technician to join our expanding Legal Survey team, based in our Penticton office. This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive remuneration and benefits.
• Conducting legal and construction surveys;
• Calculating and drafting;
• Organizing field crews; and
• Participating as a member... of an interdisciplinary team.
• Professional Land Surveyor, LST or other;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in land surveying;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Strong English language communication skills, both written and verbal; and
• A safety-oriented attitude with a strong work ethic and desire to excel and achieve.
NICE TO HAVES
• Familiarity with BC Legal Survey regulations and practices; and
• The ability to work independently under minimal supervision or as part of a team
REWARDS OF WORKING AT ECORA
• Working for one of the fastest growing firms in Canada and one of the most exciting engineering and natural resource consulting firms in Canada;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid annual vacation;
• Paid annual sick days;
• Comprehensive group benefits including extended health and dental coverage;
• Group RRSP match program;
• Ability to earn a bonus based on company success and employee contribution;
• Opportunities for professional growth and development; and
• Reimbursement of applicable professional membership dues.
Ecora is an equal opportunity employer and stays true to its mission by ensuring it leads with its values. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are core to our mission, Ecora strives to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels inspired and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. We encourage, support, and celebrate the diverse voices of our team members.
How to Apply: https://ecora.breezy.hr/
Ecora thanks all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Construction Surveyor Bowmanville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.