GirlingJones Devon Canada
3 months ago
An industry-leading commercial building surveying consultancy are seeking a commercially-minded Associate Building Surveyor to join their experienced and dynamic team in the Kent office.
As the Associate Building Surveyor, you will cover a variety of competencies with a bias towards Schedules of Dilapidations and Technical Due-Diligence (TDD) on behalf of an enviable client portfolio, including commercial investors, developers and pension funds.
You'll manage the exisiting cleint portfolio, whilst networking with potential new clients on behalf of the consultancy, and supporting/magaing Surveyors developing their APC diary. The successful Associate Building Surveyor, will have the potential to grow their own small team within the larger Building Consultancy team, as well as continue their personal progression within the business.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor
• A commercial focused private practice/consultancy background
• MRICS chartership (3+years PQE)
• Experience... mentoring APC levels surveyors preferred
• Client management/ Winning new work experience
• Strong business development and networking skills
• Strong commercial sector knowledge
• £70,000 - £80,000
• Car allowance
• 10% bonus
• Private healthcare
• 6% employer pension contribution
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday off
• Life assurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
If you're an Associate Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate Director | Building Consultancy | Building Surveyor | Property Consultancy | Associate Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor
Assistant Building Surveyor Devon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.