NI Network Infrastructure
NI Network Infrastructure Athens Greece
2 months ago
• Work within an agile Feature Team of Agile Delivery Leads, Product Owners and Software Developers to cover QA related activities such as translating business requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria into test scenarios/cases.
• Provide Test estimates and QA sign off for projects to the management team
• Define the scope for automation testing (component, integration) and manual testing
• Creation of accurate and high-level test cases, automation scripts, and plans in agreement with Product and BA teams that will be maintained throughout the project lifecycle and will be provided to customer teams for ongoing deployments.
• Define and execute regression tests
• Carry out thorough exploratory testing when required
• Troubleshoot test automation failures
• Raise clear and accurate defects, follow up on resolutions and retest fixes
• Ensure both manual and automated regression packs are maintained and updated bases on new functionality and changes
• Involved in test case... review process
• Report test results to Test Lead and/or other colleagues in a clear and concise manner
• Assist the Test Lead in creating Test Artefacts and Quality Metrics
• Work closely with the Test Lead to ensure best practices are in place and adhered to in order to maintain high levels of software quality
• Provide mentoring and coaching to junior members of staff.
If you are the right candidate for us, you will be able to demostrate:
• Experience of using test tools both enterprise and open source.
• A Technical background – BSc or equivalent in IT/Engineering/Scientific or related discipline and professional experience of minimum of four years in IT.
• Demonstrable ability to define and construct automated test cases to a high level (e.g. using Gherkin / Cucumber, Selenium, QTP or Postman etc.).
• Good interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels.
• Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and procedures.
• Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• A commitment to quality and a thorough, detailed approach to work.
• Experience with various development methodologies; Agile, TDD or Waterfall.
• 5+ years’ experience in QA of which 2+ years’ experience working with test automation tools
• Should be opinionated, especially about quality.
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
• Experience of working on highly complex, distributed systems.
• Experience with Java, Gherkin/Cucumber, Selenium
• Experience with JIRA and TestRail
• Some experience developing test cases for software developed using Akka, Kafka, Scala and Cassandra.
• API Testing with Postman
• A working understanding of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, and Git (BitBucket).
• Understanding of Behaviour/Test Driven Development.
• Experience working with version control systems.
• Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level
Senior Software Developer - Network Automation Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.