Wargaming Belgrade Serbia
2 months ago
World of Warships team in Belgrade is looking for a creative Social Advertising Manager, out of the box thinker who is able to bring fresh ideas and a unique perspective to the table. As a member of the World of Warships team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented and passionate group of professionals and make a meaningful impact on the direction and success of the game.
World of Warships game is a free-to-play naval action MMO that puts players in command of some of the most iconic ships in history. From agile destroyers to mighty battleships, players can choose from a variety of classes and nations as they battle it out on the high seas.
Apply and join us in building the future of World of Warships!
What will you do?
• Launch advertising campaigns for acquisition and retargeting for PC Product (Video game)
• Monitor and analyze the campaigns to meet established KPIs
• Budget management and forecasting
• Run and analyze reports
• Generate... campaign ideas for the traffic boost
• Collaborate with internal media-buying teams
• Order banners and video creatives, generate ideas of it
• Research and implement new features and technologies within desktop advertising campaigns
What are we looking for?
• At least 1 years of experience in user acquisition preferably in performance marketing
• Understanding of how Facebook Ads, and other advertising SRN networks works
• Understanding SKAN
• Knowledgeable of user acquisition methods
• Metrics-driven, analytical, and organized with strong attention to detail
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Experience in game development
• Experience working with analytical systems (BI, Tableau)
• Experience with marketing analytics platform (AppsFlyer)
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
• Premium Private Health Insurance
• Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group)
• 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
• Career development and education opportunities within the company (training through the WG SkillUP internal platform with free access to many external educational resources)
• Team building / corporate events
• Gym trainings / Wellness program
• Personal Gaming Account
• Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
• Seniority Awards
• Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is a company with a rich history and a bright future. Founded in 1998, we have grown from a small team of passionate gamers into a global leader in the gaming industry. Our focus has always been on creating immersive and engaging experiences for our players, and we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the world of gaming.
But our success is not just limited to our games. We are also committed to giving back to the community and making a positive impact on the world. We have established a number of initiatives to support education, technology, and the arts, and we are always looking for new ways to make a difference.
So if you are a talented and ambitious individual looking to make a real impact in the gaming industry, Wargaming is the place for you. Join us, and be a part of something truly special
Social Advertising Manager Belgrade jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.