SNC-LAVALIN Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
3 months ago
Scope and Purpose:
• Oversees building and grounds maintenance. Maintain the building infrastructure including the hard services, Specialized Services Management Systems , building design, and technical documentations.
• Oversees and supervises the quality of work for FM subcontractor to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
• Manages and reviews related facility contracts.
• Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained. Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees.
• Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
• Weekly/monthly/quarterly governance meeting with sub-contractor.
• Forecasts, allocates, and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
• Ensures that all related facility certificates granted.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
• Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections and report accordingly.
• Generates reports including monthly... facilities cost expenses.
• Maintains SLAs with subcontractor.
• Maintain hard services & soft services.
• Alignment between internal departments and subcontractor.
• Control & forecast all facility items and spare parts to ensure BCM.
• Petty cash management.
• Ensure that subcontractor adhere to SAMA, G+D, and cash center procedures.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in facility management.
• General Office skills with proficient use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Facilities Management
• Advanced business related degree will be an advantage
• Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
• Fluency in written and spoken Arabic is mandatory
• Knowledge of governmental policies
• Flexible & response on emergencies
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Facilities Maintenance & Buildings Manager Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.