SPS Commerce Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
The Retail Development Manager will work collaboratively with a team of Retail Development Managers to effectively create and uncover new sales opportunities.
The position’s time will be divided between account research, pre-call planning and your own outbound prospecting efforts.
The Retail Development Manager will focus on understanding the supply chain processes, challenges, initiatives and change events occurring within the prospects’ organization.
Measurement Description: Annual quota for executive level sales conversations and new sales opportunities created at a team level. Additionally, there is a quota for number of sales driven from the Sr Retail Development Manager territories.
Essential Responsibilities / Duties
• Establish new relationships within the prospect base through dynamic prospecting efforts
• Support the Sr Retail Development Manager’s prospecting efforts by performing detailed account research, gathering prospect contact... information, and providing key insights and contact analysis to assist with creating messaging strategy
• Assist in executing introductory and discovery calls with prospects to fully understand each organization's supply chain processes, challenges, initiatives and change events
• Align prospect’s business pain with SPS Commerce solutions ; gain prospect interest to explore a partnership
• Cultivate a culture that grows together and aligns with SPS’ Mission, Vision, and Values
• Relevant work experience is defined as 2+ years of sales hunting, account management, sales consultant, or related experience.
• Clear, concise, and confident communicator (verbal, non-verbal, written), listening, and writing relevant and engaging content
• Demonstrative behaviors around integrity, curiosity, engagement, self-driven initiative, collaboration, relationship building, customer engagement/support, and leadership expectations
• Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
• Creative and adaptable improviser with an ability to work off script when executing new approaches or responding to unforeseen obstacles
• Proven competence with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
• Selling solutions or services into Retail, Distribution or Grocery
• Retail Operations and/or Supply Chain experience
Sydney NSW Australia
Retail Development Manager Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.