Brand Collective Australia Australia
2 months ago
About Brand Collective:
Leading apparel and footwear companies, Brand Collective and PAS Group have recently combined forces, leading to a portfolio of 27 brands, 15 character licences and 300 retail stores across Australia and New Zealand. Trading under the Brand Collective Banner, our portfolio of brands includes Replay, Reebok, Clarks, Hush Puppies, Shoes & Sox, Superdry, Review, Elka Collective, Black Pepper, Yarra Trail, Everlast, Lonsdale, Julius Marlow, Grosby, Mossimo, Marco Polo, Volley and many more!
Our people ask questions. They think outside the box. They ask how we can continue to do things better. They make no apologies for cutting through red-tape and they believe in the greatness of the rewards that can be reaped from working together. These are the kinds of people that we look for when we bring new talent into our business.
Reporting directly to the Head of Merchandise, this role is responsible for the buying and management of the retail and... ecommerce stock for Replay in the Australian & New Zealand market. This position requires a driven and detail-oriented buyer to be responsible for selecting and purchasing market appropriate ranges for our retail business. The Buyer should be analytically minded to forecast the needs of the business and make purchase decisions based on demand.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Analyse market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions
• Have an understanding of your customers, their needs, and drive the brand to its maximum potential
• Managing various aspects of buying through the knowledge of key seasonal trends, product sell through, and customer feedback from retail stores
• OTB management
• Build commercial ranges ensuring the customer is top of mind.
• Analysing results and monitoring the performance of categories on a weekly basis
• Working with the planning team on identifying stock movements and markdowns
• Sticking to the buy timelines to ensure stock is delivered at the right time
• Visiting retail stores and promoting an open and receptive culture between the retail team and buying department
• Assist with new store openings including initial stock buy and set up
• Analysing seasonal results and strategy according to OTB and sales budgets
• In-season and post season analysis
• Maximise brand profitability through pricing and ranging the right stock at the right time.
• Collaborate with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
• Partner with the Retail teams to ensure launches, sales etc. are actioned seamlessly
• Work with Brand Support around Sample Management across multiple seasons, ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
The skills and experience you offer us:
• 1-2 years buying experience within the fashion industry is preferred but not essential
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Problem Solving ability to gather all key information and then use logic and creativity to propose solutions
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment for a high-volume retailer
• Capacity to build strong working relationships throughout the brand and work effectively with all levels
• Excellent communication and computer skills
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are a must
• Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team as well as autonomously.
• AP21 experience preferred but not essential
The perks we offer you:
Some of our awesome benefits include:
• Generous discounts for you and your family across Brand Collective's entire stable of brands!
• A great culture fuelled by our passionate and diverse team
• Pet friendly workspace - yes, you can bring your dog to work!
• Invitations to epic sample sales
• Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers (based on eligibility), volunteer leave and blood donation leave
• Purchased Leave program (ability to purchase an additional two weeks of leave per year, based on eligibility)
• Novated Leasing
• Floating Holidays - provides team members with the option to work on certain state based public holidays and take a different day off in lieu
• Reward and recognition program as well as generous service awards
• Recruitment referral incentives for permanent positions
• Exclusive benefits platform - access to generous savings from leading retailers like Woolworths, Amazon and Myer
• Learning and development – we want you to grow and get the most out of your role!
• BC Wellness Hub - Monthly wellbeing webinars, individual coaching and an Employee Assistance Program with free access to Mental Health Professionals for when times are tough
• Richmond office location
At Brand Collective our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we! We value diversity and inclusion in all forms, thus hire based on capability and performance. If you feel like your skills align with the role and company culture, apply with your current CV and Cover Letter. For bonus points, tell us why this role excites you in an optional video cover letter.
Check us out and follow our social media pages:
LinkedIn: @brand collective
Facebook: @brand collective
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.